Flutter Buys Thrift Store
DONATE | SHOP |VOLUNTEER
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING
Household Goods and Gently Used Clothing
Currently have a high need for Boots/Sweaters/Men’s Winter Jackets
We appreciate no broken/cracked/damaged goods
DONATIONS ACCEPTED DURING LIMITED HOURS
Please follow our Facebook page, Website or Contact Us by phone for updates.
Thank you for your generosity, support and patience!
Please read below for updates on Store Hours, Donation Drop Off Procedures and other Important Changes. Also, follow Flutter Buys Thrift Store on Facebook for updates.
We are excited to continue welcoming our valued customers to shop and donate! All Covid-19 procedures and protocol are in accordance with Worksafe BC Guidelines, CDC and public health rules and designed to ensure our volunteers, staff and customers are safe.
Our Flutter Buys Thrift Store is an integral part of our ongoing funding. All monies raised go directly to supporting the Marjorie Willoughby Snowden Memorial Hospice Home. A dedicated team of volunteers operate the store and ensure it is accessible, clean and well stocked. We work hard to ensure our customers are safe whether it during drop off of donations or browsing the store!
— NEW SHOPPING HOURS —
As of November 23, 2021
9 am – 5 pm, Monday to Saturday
We will be closed December 24 – January 3, 2022 for the Holidays
— — —
— NEW HOURS FOR ACCEPTING DONATIONS —
9 am – 12 pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday
OR by Appointment (250-376-1335)
Please, NO DROP OFFS from 12 pm – 5 pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday
Please, NO DROP OFFS on Friday or Monday
We have had a few changes to what we can accept at this time and the procedures for dropping off.
- Donations will be received outside the Thrift Store with physical distancing followed.
- We CAN accept most gently used household items, furniture, clothing, books.
- We CANNOT accept used mattresses, BBQs, large appliances, computers, TVs, Children’s Furniture.
Some changes and things to note to ensure we are keeping you safe!
- Face Masks are mandatory
- Use Hand Sanitizer in the store when arriving and leaving
- Follow physical distancing guidelines, watching for arrows, floor decals and signage in the store
- Use the tap function on your debit or credit card is our preference but we will be accepting cash payments when needed
- Ask staff and volunteers for help if you need to find something specific or have any questions
We thank the Kamloops community for their continued support in donating to and shopping at our store!
Volunteer at Flutter Buys
If you are interested in joining our team of volunteers please pick up an application form at the Flutter Buys Thrift Store or contact us:
Email Flutter Buys Manager
Click here to Print a PDF Copy of the Application Form and either scan and email it to us or drop it off in person at Flutter Buys! One of our Managers will be in touch with you shortly. Prior to volunteering we will arrange with you to complete a Criminal Record Check.