DONATE | SHOP |VOLUNTEER
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING
Household Goods and Gently Used Clothing
DONATIONS ACCEPTED DURING LIMITED HOURS
Please follow our Facebook page, Website or Contact Us by phone for updates.
Thank you for your generosity, support and patience!
Please read below for updates on Store Hours, Donation Drop Off Procedures and other Important Changes. Also, follow Flutter Buys Thrift Store on Facebook for updates.
We were excited to re-open the store on June 9th and welcome our valued customers back to shop and donate! Opening procedures and protocol are in accordance with Worksafe BC Guidelines, CDC and public health rules and designed to ensure our volunteers, staff and customers are safe.
Our Flutter Buys Thrift Store is an integral part of our ongoing funding. All monies raised go directly to supporting the Marjorie Willoughby Snowden Memorial Hospice Home. A dedicated team of volunteers operate the store and ensure it is accessible, clean and well stocked. We will be working hard to ensure our customers are safe whether it during drop off of donations or browsing the store! You can read about our Health and Safety Protocols in our Re-Opening Announcement through this link.
— NEW SHOPPING HOURS —
9 am – 5 pm, Tuesday to Saturday
— — —
— NEW HOURS FOR ACCEPTING DONATIONS —
9 am – 12 pm, Tuesday to Thursday
Please, NO DROP OFFS from 12 pm – 5 pm, Tuesday to Thursday
Please, NO DROP OFFS on Friday or Saturday
CLOSED SUNDAY & MONDAY
We have had a few changes to what we can accept at this time and the procedures for dropping off.
- Donations will be received outside the Thrift Store with physical distancing followed.
- We CAN accept most gently used household items, furniture, clothing, books.
- We CANNOT accept used mattresses, BBQs, large appliances, computers, TVs, Upholstered Furniture, Children’s Furniture.
Some changes and things to note to ensure we are keeping you safe!
- Limiting store customers to 15 at a time
- Bring your own face mask to protect others in the store
- Use Hand Sanitizer in the store when arriving and leaving
- Follow physical distancing guidelines, watching for arrows, floor decals and signage in the store
- Use the tap function on your debit or credit card is our preference but we will be accepting cash payments when needed
- Try to limit your time in the store to ensure others have an opportunity to shop
- Ask staff and volunteers for help if you need to find something specific or have any questions
We thank the Kamloops community for their continued support in donating to and shopping at our store!